November 9, 2019
11AM – 11PM
November 10, 2019
11AM – 11PM
NOVEMBER 9, 2019
9:45pm-11pm / Big Gigantic
8:00pm-9:15pm / Cypress Hill
6:15pm-7:30pm / The Floozies
4:30pm-5:45pm / Max Frost
2:45pm-4:00pm / Darkbird
1:00pm-2:15pm / Auxymorons
11:15am-12:30pm / Deanna Wheeler
NOVEMBER 10, 2019
9:30pm-11pm / DJ Snoopadelic
7:45pm-9:00pm / Ludacris
6:00pm-7:15pm / Boombox
4:15pm-5:30pm / Missio
2:30pm-3:45pm / Dirty Wormz
12:45pm-2:00pm / The Peterson Bros
11:00am-12:15pm / Wheelz the Rapper & Sideshow
We’re upping our game! While our regular concert series at Haute Spot focuses on intimate performances from our stage nestled within an oak tree grove, we’ve gone a bit bigger (but not too big) for our inaugural Haute Mess Music Festival.
No worries – We’ll still bring that perfect blend of incredible music, food, drink and Texas chill our customers have come to love at Haute Spot.
Small festival crowd of 6,000 friends in our backyard’s… backyard.
Small festival footprint keeps everything accessible.
VIP experiences for those who want a bit more attention – includes food, drinks, reserved front of stage area, and special pavilion with additional performances.
- You don't have to hustle from stage to stage to catch full sets from your fav artists! We're bringing all 14 acts to 1 main stage.
- Take a bathroom break without missing your favorite song! All bathrooms at Haute Mess Music Fest are no more than 2 minutes away from the main stage. #NotYourAverageFest
- Don't settle for the same old festival grub! We've partnered with the ATX Food Truck Festival to bring you 17 curated and delicious food trucks at Haute Mess Music Fest.
- VIP actually means VIP. Experience VIP-only live performances, free food, temperature-controlled bathrooms, and more.
- Cheers to more drink options than your typical festival! Choose from a huge variety of premium drinks at our easily accessible and fully stocked bars.
- Haute Mess Music Fest has exclusive performances for VIPs! Worried you'll miss out because you're in GA? We're live-streaming to the main stage.
- Worried you'll blow your Haute Mess Music Fest budget on costly parking? We offer ample, reasonably priced parking ($10), just a short 5-minute walk from the festival grounds.
- Don't worry about fighting through huge crowds! Watch Snoop Dogg, Ludacris, Big Gigantic, Cypress Hill, and more in our intimate, comfortable "backyard-style" setting.
- You can give back this Veterans Day Weekend! A portion of all Haute Mess Music Fest ticket proceeds go to veteran-affiliate charities, We Are OSD and Project K9 Hero.
- No stress about getting too sweaty at Haute Mess Music Fest - the mid-November weather in Central Texas is perfect festival weather.
Drive and Park
$10 per day on-site parking.
Short walk to the venue.
Take an inexpensive ride share to the festival
and get dropped off right in front of the venue.
FAQ and Other Questions
Rain or Shine
- In and out privileges are allowed. One time only.
- One factory sealed bottle of water (20 oz. max)
- Cell phones
- Sunscreen (non-aerosol)
- Small, point-and-shoot digital camera
- Hats and sunglasses
- Light blankets and towels
We strongly encourage you to not bring chairs of any sort. If you must bring a chair, please abide by our chair policy.
We strongly encourage you to not bring bags of any sort. If you must bring a bag, please abide by the following:
- Small purse or hand-held clutch (maximum size: 4.5″x6.5″)
- A small or medium sized clear plastic, vinyl, or pvc bag (maximum size: 12″ x 6″ x 12″)
- A clear one-gallon re-sealable zip top bag (maximum is freezer size: 10″ x 12″ x 2″)
- A clear or mesh drawstring bag
- No coolers or picnic baskets
- No outside food or beverages
- No glass containers
- No strollers
- No video cameras or GoPros
- No audio recording devices
- No laptops or tablets
- No professional cameras or cameras with removable lenses
- No selfie sticks
- No lasers or laser pointers
- No drones
- No hula hoops or totems
- No balloons or beach balls
- No confetti or glow sticks
- No aerosol cans
- No whistles or air horns
- No fireworks or explosives
- No musical instruments of any kind
- No bags, backpacks, draw-string bags or duffle bags
- No weapons of any kind
- No drugs or drug paraphernalia
- No pets (with exceptions of documented service animals)
- No chains, chain wallets, or spikes
- No unauthorized vending or advertising
***We do not provide on-site storage for prohibited items***